Sunday, June 27, 2010

Family Beach Vacation

Last week we had our annual family beach vacation in Orange Beach. My parents have taken our family and as they have grown our extended familes for as long as I can remember. We love it and look forward to this each and every year. As you can see we had an absolute blast, especially Hayden! Take a look at some of the photos from the week. I didn't really take that many, because again chasing her and then getting her to stand still just isn't worth it (and almost every time we went somewhere I realized I left the stinking camera back at the condo, oh well maybe next time! But - I managed to get a few. Thanks for all the memories, can't wait until next year.
















2 comments:

  1. Really wondering why sweet Hayden will sit in Vickie"s lap and not mine? Just wondering! JK...pics are great!

    ReplyDelete