Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Birthday Party

We had such a wondeful time at Hayden's 1st Birthday party on Saturday. All of our friends and family were there and Hayden was in an outstanding mood! She just knew the day was all hers! Thank you to all of you who came and shared in this day with us. You mean so much to me and our family, we wouldn't be where we are today without each of you!

***WARNING*** Lots of pictures ahead: And blogger iritates me because they load all the pictures in reverse order and there were way too many pictures for me to cut and paste them in the correct order, so basically the photos start with the end of the party and go to the beginning, if that makes sense. We have so many more photos that I didn't put on here - many thanks for my photographer of the day - Erica!! Very much appreciated!

As you can see the party was pink and green - everything was perfect!
























1 comment: