Monday, March 14, 2011

Nighty Night

This past Saturday we headed to Gram and Pap's house to celebrate my Dad's Birthday. We had a wonderful time and I always look forward to these times together. I have always loved getting together with my parents and my sisters, but now that I have my own little one these times are so much sweeter. I didn't even pull out my camera until we were just about to leave because honestly we just never had time. There was never a moment when the girls were being still. And as you will see the only pictures I took were when the two little ones were confined in a small space!

We all enjoyed everyone's company and of course not everyone was in attendance. It is Spring Break week, which meant my older sister and her family were in Disney World (a little jealous) and Lesley's hubby is on a Mission Trip in South America. But even though they were missed we still had a good time. I will tell you this, Hayden adores Reagan and Gracen, she talks about them ALL the time. She says their names in the morning and at night, she constantly interupts me while I am saying our nightly prayers and says their names at which time I say a little prayer for them and she seems satisfied like she was telling me that is what she wanted me to do! I hope these precious relationships continue over the years and that we get to spend more and more time together.

As I was saying these pictures are the only ones I took because they couldn't run around. I wish I had one with Reagan in it, because Hayden follows Reagan around and tries to do everything she does, when Reagan runs, Hayden runs, when Reagan is loud, Hayden is loud - so needless to say it was a rowdy evening at Gram and Paps!

Toward the end of the evening we all somehow managed to convene in the back bedroom where we change diapers and the crib is located. The two little ones played in the crib and we told them to be quiet and go nighty night. They both pretended to be asleep, until I pulled out the camera and as you can see Gracen LOVES the camera so she posed!





I can only imagine what would happen if these two actually slept together overnight. So until next time, Nighty Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment