Friday, April 30, 2010

Family Cook-Out

After Aunt Jennifer's Bridal Tea last Saturday, Nan and Papa were nice enough to host a big cook-out for the families. This included 16 people, my parents, Jennifer and Lyle, and Lyle's family that came to town for the Tea. This was a great get-together for their families to meet each other and talk about the impending wedding. I wish I would have taken more pictures (as always) but here are a few that I snapped. The pictures I wish I would have taken were of the food, you should have seen the food - there was so much. We feasted on ribs, baked beans, squash dressing, potato salad, coleslaw and bread and they had a cake in honor of the happy couple! The food was delicious as always! We have come to expect no less :)

The first picture is Hayden and Pap (my Dad) - doesn't she look adorable? These pictures are priceless to me, because there was a time not so long ago that Hayden wouldn't let either Granddaddy hold her, but those days are gone.



This picture is Hayden with Aunt Jennifer and soon to be Uncle Lyle - Hayden is not so sure about him yet :)



Papa playing with Hayden - she loves his facial hair!



And lastly Nan and Hayden after everyone had eaten. Hayden frequently gets lots of kisses!

1 comment: