Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I am so behind in blogging, but I have been very busy lately with work and travels that I just haven't had much time to sit down and write anything, much less upload pictures. I will make this short and sweet, but I wanted to share a few photos from when we made our trip to the Pumpkin Patch a few weeks back. I had been looking forward to this since I found out we were going to have a baby or so it seems. We had a great time and Hayden really enjoyed the day too. The weather started off nice and pleasant and didn't really warm up until we were almost done for the day. We invited Nan and Papa to join us and we were so glad they came, of course, so was Hayden.





Look at my sweet girl below - she is riding of very first pony! I just hope she doesn't ask for one, one day. I don't know if her Daddy will be able to say no to those blue eyes!



And here they are coming down the slide, it might not look as though she was having fun, but she kept begging to climb back up to go down again. We finally talked Daddy into taking her one more time. I had no desire to climb way up that slide, it was a little too warm for me and I didn't want to take my shoes off. Not to mention there were about 100 other kids running up and down.







This was Hayden's pumpkin, she wouldn't let go of it once we found it! It is still proudly sitting on the server in our breakfast room. We didn't carve that one of course.





No comments:

Post a Comment