Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Hard to believe another Thanksgiving has come and gone. This is truly one of my favorite holidays throughout the year. I took two days off of work and made my holiday weekend extra long. I took Wednesday and Monday off to extend my time with Brian and Hayden to an entire week! I loved my time at home and I think Hayden especially did and I might have gained about three pounds too, because while at home we ate out some, I fixed breakfast every morning, nothing fancy just a little something different for us. One morning we had struddles, one morning cinnamin rolls, and one morning eggs and bacon and grits. Yummy!

Here are some pictures from this year's Thanksgiving. We had such a great time together at my Mom & Dad's house. It is so nice to all be together as a family and really enjoy the time together. I think you can tell by the pictures that we all love each dearly! And check out the two littlest ones, they were adorable this year playing together. They kept giving each other hugs and holding hands and playing.

















No comments:

Post a Comment