Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cross off Number 2

So I can officially cross number 2 off my bucket list! If you would like to refresh your memory on my bucket list, you can click here. Very excited about finally having parasailed in the carribbean. It was an exhilarating moment and the view was nothing short of amazing. I won't say that I wasn't a little nervous up there and right before I flew up, but I wouldn't dare NOT go. This was something that I have wanted to do for years. Ny niece got mad at me over Thanksgiving for not doing this with her, but we tried one time to do this while at the beach on vacation and a hurricane came and we had to evacuate to go home. That was the last time it was mentioned and she is starting college next year so honestly I wasn't sure how many more summer vacations we would all have together. I decided now was the time for me. I tried really hard to get Brian up with me, but nothing worked. He stayed in the boat and took pictures for me.

I am thinking now that I did this, I might add skydiving to the list. Just kidding mom. No worries I have no plans to ever jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

Here are a few pictures from my adventure in the air!





















So what's next for me and my list? Well, the most obvious one to me is number 6, which is go to the Natational Football Championship Game with Auburn playing. Now, really who would have thought this could possibly happen back in July when I wrote this post. It is funny how things happen. This has never happened before and not sure if it ever will again, but I hope so because it doesn't look like this dream is going to come true. Brian has to leave town that day and be gone for an entire week for work and I would hate to go without him. Don't get me wrong I would go without him, but I just hate to do it, plus not sure if I can find tickets or not. Oh well, at this point, Auburn has one more tough game ahead of them before we even know if they will make it to the National Championship Game. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know that we are getting a group together for a skydiving trip. This is a big dream of Ariel's and we are letting her do this. She has to be 19 though. So if you want to add, you can jump with Ariel, Scott and a few of their friends next fall. Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete