Thursday, December 30, 2010

18 Month Pictures

Here are a few of my favorite shots from Hayden's 18th Month photo session. We love our photographer, Lori Mercer. She is amazing and always has a way of capturing the moment. As you can see, she does a beautiful job! I am already looking forward to Hayden's 2nd Birthday session! I have been waiting to show you these because we used the family picture of us as our Christmas card and honestly now that I think of it, I don't even have it included in this blog post, oh well. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I will be posting pictures from all of our adventures soon. I just haven't had the time lately.
















2 comments:

  1. The one of Hayden sitting in the chair backwards is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. She is looking alot like you now especially those eyes. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete