Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snap Shot From Mexico

I am trying fast and furiously to catch up on my blog, I have so many things I want to say and show you all, but I am a little OCD and I HAVE to do things in order, which is why it seems, that my blog is always way behind schedule. You see, I don't have time at work to write my blog or post pictures and I have been traveling a lot lately. That means my time at home is very valuable, plus my computer at home is in the office, and it is not a child friendly room. The only time I have been able to find to sneak away to type is at night when Hayden goes to bed and the past few nights I have chosen to wrap presents and go to bed early, but now I will show you some pictures from our amazing trip to Mexico last month. My family members have seen them all since I have already sent them out via snapfish, but I wanted to share with the rest of you too.



Walking into Cozumel, Mexico



I thought this fountain was so pretty, I just had to have my picture made sitting in front of it



Brian being silly



At lunch at a very wonderful Mexican Cantina




Here are Brian and I during the Auburn Game - I had just asked someone to take our picture and right before the flash, Auburn scored so Brian was WAY more interested in that than looking at the camera.



This was my view during Hayden's naps. Brian stayed in the room with her while she napped and I was able to sneak away and read my book and enjoy the peace and serenity.



Hayden and Daddy "playing" putt-putt golf



Hayden was just precious playing with the life-sized chess set




Our last dinner onboard - my parents with Hayden.



Brian's family after our last dinner



I won't bore you with any more pictures, but we had such a good time and I am so thankful that both of our familes were able to go. It was precious bonding time for Hayden that can't be replaced. I know she will enjoy hearing about her trip to Mexico and her first cruise, that she will never remember - haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment