Thursday, May 5, 2011

Have you Noticed Anything?

Just wondering if you have noticed a trend in our daily pictures lately? Almost all of them are outside! Hayden is truly an outdoors kinda girl. As soon as she wakes up she wants to go outside, she doesn't even want to stop to eat. Oh boy, I can almost feel the long, hot, days of summer now!

24 Days until Hayden turns 2 and we are outside looking for rain puddles after a good rain, Hayden insisted on wearing on rain boots :)



And yes I know the time is getting near for us to give up our "pap-pap", but I just can't bring myself to even think about that right now. I just love little ones with pacis in their mouth - too cute in my opinion.

Yesterday marked 23 days until Hayden turns 2 and we were outside again. Only this time we were out back annoying and chasing Maggie all over the yard.



Hayden just loves giving Maggie all of her toys and then taking them away, poor Maggie!



PS - see Lori I told you we have lots of "play" clothes. We aren't always dressed up!

1 comment:

  1. Girl - I am thinking skirt, shirt and matching bow is pretty dressed up! I am loving the pictures!

    ReplyDelete