Sunday, May 15, 2011

Photos of the Day

Still playing catch up around here, so I have a few more photos of the day for Hayden, minus two days. Unfortunately I completely forgot to take one on Friday and I was out of town on Saturday.

This past Tuesday was 17 Days until Hayden turns 2:

Hayden now knows how to open the pantry - uh oh!



16 Days to go:

Drinking Milk and Watching Care Bears, our new favorite movie!





15 Days to Go and we attended Reagan's Pre-School Graduation. Hayden and Gracen had a ball and were really very well behaved. Regean looked adoreable, as you can see.





I missed Day 14 and Day 13, which is driving me nuts - but I will get over it.

So here is Hayden today - 12 Days until she turns 2:

I know you can't really see the photo very well, so I may have another one tomorrow, but this is us outside and doing what Hayden loves the best - feeding Maggie! She is grabbing a handful of treats to give her.

No comments:

Post a Comment