Monday, May 9, 2011

Several Days

It has been several days since I have posted so I need to get caught up on the countdown until Hayden's bithday.

22 Days until Hayden turns 2:

Oh to be a child again - can't you just see how much fun she was having, so happy - not a care in the world. I love this, it makes me a very happy Momma!





21 Days until Hayden turns 2:

I know I have already done a band-aid picture, but I was running around like crazy on Friday and this was the only picture I remembered to take. We are definately in a band-aid stage right now. Everything needs a band-aid! And no I promise she didn't really need any of them.



20 Days:

This is not really the best picture of either of the girls, but if you could have seen these two on Saturday - they were adorable and were just a talking to each other while eating. Saturday was Gracen's 2nd birthday party and we had a blast! She is 3 weeks older than Hayden, so we get to do it all over again soon.



19 Days:

Yesterday was Mother's Day so after church I got to pick where we ended up eating lunch and and picked Mellow Mushroom, of course. We sat outside on the patio and enjoyed our lunch. Hayden was great, ate lots, and enjoyed the music over the speakers. She didn't really want any pictures, but I managed to get a couple.



I was asking Hayden to be still and smile at Daddy so we could get a good Mother's Day photo, as soon as I got those words out of my mouth she took off and when I tried to get her settled in the car, she pitched a royal fit unlike any I have ever seen. I settled her down very quickly by telling her I would sit in the backseat with her and watch Mickey Mouse on the way home if she would just stop screaming - HA - nothing like bribery right?



18 Days until Hayden turns 2:

Today we played so hard when I got home from work that by the time we came in to eat dinner, Hayden was done wearing clothes - she wanted them off. So we ate a good meal in nothing but our diaper. Good thing, turns out Hayden likes her pizza just like Momma, dipped in Ranch!

No comments:

Post a Comment