Sunday, September 5, 2010

Our Sunday Best

I love dressing Hayden up on Sunday's for church. I try and take pictures each week, but most of the time we are running around, late as always, and I usually forget. But I have been able to snap a couple the last two weeks. I just love seeing her in her pretty dresses. And I am pretty sure I am creating a "monster" because Hayden LOVES her clothes too and she knows she is something else when she is "dressed to the nines". But it makes me smile. Oh and I do always try and put pretty bows in her hair, but she thinks it is so funny to take them out as soon as I get them in her hair. And just today when I picked her up from nursery after church, the lady told me that she tried really hard to keep her bow in her hair but Hayden just didn't like it. I just smiled and told her it is always a challenge, but we are going to keep trying. Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend. We will be heading to Nan and Papa's soon for a cook-out. Until next time...

I know you can't really see it in this picture, but her hair bow is in her hand!



Today - trying hard to get a picture after church.




And she stopped just long enough for a quick look at Momma, then laughed and kept running...

2 comments:

  1. She is so precious...and her hair is getting really long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I could eat her up! She is precious, Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete