Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Little Time on My Hands

On Tuesday evening, I found myself with a little extra time on my hands. I had to leave the house early on Wednesday morning for a meeting out of town so Hayden spent the night with Nan and Papa. That meant that Brian and I had a free night. I worked a little later than normal, then picked up Sub sandwiches on my way home for dinner. We ate (on the couch) and watched tv. Then I decided to organize all the photo albums, wash dishes, clean the counters and then I wanted to update my kitchen table to reflect what the Fall season means to me! Here are a couple of pictures of what I accomplished - in case you can't tell, we are Auburn Fans :)

So excited that SEC football starts tonight!

This is a work in progress, but I thought it turned out pretty cute.




And yes that is one of our wedding photos in an Auburn frame, we are tremendously big Auburn fans. Can't wait to post pictures after Auburn's game on Saturday. We will have more AU things displayed in the house and outside, and of course, Hayden will be in her very first AU cheerleading uniform.



PS - Brian just informed me that we are getting up Saturday morning and putting Hayden in her uniform and we are going to McDonalds to eat breakfast - not so sure about that, but if we do go maybe she will enjoy the playground!

No comments:

Post a Comment