Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Look Back at Summer

Since today is officially the beginning of Fall, I thought it would be the perfect time to take a look back at our summer! I have enjoyed it, but I am glad to see it go for another year. It has been very hot and just as I am at the end of each season; I am very ready for a new set of clothes and not just for me, but for Hayden too!

Our Summer began when Hayden turned 1 and we had so much fun on that day!



Up next we had a family wedding - we loved this family picture...



Then we really enjoyed our family vacation with my parents and here is Hayden with Daddy in front of the big Fish, I think this was at Zeke's Marina???



After the fun events were over, most of our days went a little like this...




And we were able to spend an entire afternoon at my best friend's house swimming, Hayden especially loved this!



And let us not forget an afternoon of eating and shopping, but we stopped to take a break so we could play in the dirt...




We sprinkled in some time at the playground, the splash park, eating out, fun in nursery at church, lots of time in our playroom at home and even took a trip to Auburn, but it was still a long summer!

Brian and I got to enjoy a couple of date nights and one that was especially fun was the Biscuits Game - it was a beautiful night!




I know the summer season is officially over tonight, but it ended for me Labor Day weekend, so here is one last picture of how we celebrated the end of summer! Hope you all enjoyed your Summer with some great family time and may your Fall be even better!


2 comments: