Friday, October 22, 2010

The Fair

We ventured out to the Alabama National Fair on it's opening night a couple of weeks ago. I used to love the fair and always looked forward to this time of year. Lately Brian and I haven't been, but we were both excited about being able to go back.

There wasn't very much that Hayden could ride (I don't know why I thought there would be) but we were able to ride the Merry Go Round and thank heavens Papa agreed to ride with Hayden on that one because it went awfully fast and I don't think my tummy could have taken that much spinning. Here are some cute pictures of all us there. Brian's parents and mine joined us for the fun night - thanks so much!

And yes my Dad was there, but no there are no pictures of him and I don't know how that happened but I will snap some of him next time. Although he was the one taking most of the pictures I suppose.

First stop was the petting zoo!



I was not a fan of this camel - he kept getting way too close, so I kept backing up. I was so afraid he was going to spit on me. We quickly moved on.



But this fellow - he was a cutie! Hayden liked him too.



Here are a few more from our visit to the Fair - what great memories thanks for going with us this year!





Hayden liked this apple!





Doesn't Brian look so happy? He doesn't smile and it drives me nuts, the pictures you see of him smiling I have done something right before the flash to catch his smile such as tickle him. He actually is happy I promise but let's just say he and the camera aren't always friends.



This red balloon stayed with us the entire time, she loved it.





And this tiger - he came home with us. He still watches over us now and Hayden still climbs on him and says "roar". We like to think of him as Aubie!

No comments:

Post a Comment