Thursday, October 14, 2010

A War Eagle Kind of Day

Two weeks ago Brian and I made the decision to take Hayden to her first Auburn football game. Many people thought we were nuts for taking her since she would be running all over the place, but I was very excited about the trip. Some of my favorite memories from growing up are going to Auburn sporting events with my parents. I want Hayden to have lots of these same memories and I hope her love for Auburn will be the same as mine - let's hope my hatred for Alabama doesn't rub off on her though, well on second thought...(just kidding, sort of)

I know she won't remember this trip, but Brian and I will and I know this was the first of many for her. The day went so wonderfully and I can't wait to take her again, maybe we will try and go back for Homecoming next month.

We started the day by driving over early and walking around. Next we headed into the stadium just in time to watch Spirit fly down onto the field. Hayden was amazed at the people, the cheering, and most importantly the band. Everytime people clapped she did too and she just smiled so big. She had an absolute blast! When the band started playing, she started dancing.

We spent most of the day on the ramps so Hayden could run around and enjoy moving around. What a wonderful day, I can't wait until our next game. WAR EAGLE!

Here are a few pics from our visit to the Loveliest Village on the Plains!







No comments:

Post a Comment