Friday, February 25, 2011

Following in Mommy's Footsteps

I was standing in the kitchen last night waiting on Brian to get home and putting a pizza in the oven when I heard, click, click, click and turned around and this is what I saw - how precious. She paused for a minute to get them back on, which is how I was able to get my camera and take a few pictures.



She must have heard Daddy pull up while she was putting them on because she was fast and furiously trying to get to the back door and just then he walked in and Hayden was there to greet him.




These heels are my favorite pair and I wear them all the time. BCBG makes a fabulous shoe, I buy these every season and always wear them completely out, these are almost falling apart now too. These are probably 3-3.5 inch heels and Hayden was walking in them like a pro. Awe, like Mother like daughter...

Cute shoes can make all the difference in a day. And one of my favorite/funny sayings:

"Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes really can change your life" - ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment