Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a busy weekend around our house, but it was so much fun. We celebrated Valentine's Day all weekend long. Starting on Saturday morning, we got up and I was planning on making heart shaped pancakes, but Hayden wanted to play, so Daddy took over in the kitchen and I think they turned out very pretty.



Next we got ready and went to Montgomery to meet Nan so we could have lunch and get Hayden some new tennis shoes, we got tennis shoes, but I found this pair of boots and I couldn't leave the store without them - Hayden adores them!



And what is that Hayden is sitting in you ask? Well, her very own recliner of course! That is her Valentine present from Papa. He got this at a National Wild Turkery Federation event last week for her. Doesn't it look so comfortable and it matches my den so well...



On Sunday, after church and nap time, we let Hayden open up our little gift. I hated to give it to her Monday morning when Brian wasn't here or when I was rushing out the door.









And finally this morning Gram brought Hayden her Valentine gift - so much fun!







Thanks everyone for making this a wonderful Hearts Day for Hayden - we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment