Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mommy-To-Be

Last weekend I helped host a baby shower for one of my best friends and neighbor. She is one of the last of my friends to have her first child and I am so excited for her. The shower was held at the beautiful Wynlakes and everything was perfect, from the weather outside to the people that attended to the food to the gifts.

She looks amazing and you would never guess she is six months along, and although she doesn't look pregnant in these photos, she does have a baby bump - I promise!

Congrats to Curt & Erica! I can't wait until Clara Elise arrives and we can see her all the time. Her room is amazing and fit just for a princess (I wish I took pictures of her room, but maybe when she is in it).

Hayden swapped back and forth sitting in these precious sisters' laps. She was adoring them and they loved her! These girls belong to another really good friend!










And I was so excited to get to catch up with my old roommate, Sally, who I never get to see anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment