Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter at Gram and Pap's

This past Saturday we celebrated Easter at Gram and Pap's and as always we had an absolute blast! The weather outside was perfect (for everyone but me - stinking allergies)and the kids loved spending time together hunting Easter eggs!

So good to see everyone and very thankful my older sister Lori and my nephew Dean were able to drive down for the day, it has been too long.

Here are a few shots from the day, of course I didn't get that many as I tried my best to avoid the outdoors.

Taking bubbles and chalk to Gram to play



Here you go - can you play with me?



Let's play again?



Just a swinging and singing of course...if only you could have heard :)



This child loves to be tossed in the air, not too high though!



Hunting eggs!



Reagan found a basket full too!




You don't have more eggs than me do you??



Opening up Easter goodies from Gram & Pap, with Daddy's help!



These two like to play rough!



Hayden found a new friend to "catch" her - one of our favorite things to do, this child is fearless.



After several tries this was the best we could accomplish for a new family photo...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lindsay, Hayden is so PRETTY!! Happy Easter to y'all!

    ReplyDelete