Saturday, April 30, 2011

Outdoors

The weather was astounding today, and in a good way. We couldn't have asked for a more a beautiful Saturday if we had tried. So, we took advantage of the day and enjoyed every single moment. We were basically outside from sun up to sun down.

Brian worked hard all day and when he is in the mood to work, I don't stop him. He got up early and cut the grass, then showered and headed to home depot to pick up some weed killer (which he forgot), but while he was there he ended up getting side tracked and found something for the backyard that he wanted to do and it was part of my Mother's Day gift. He knows how important a beautful yard is to me, so this was special. Here is a picture of the flowers he planted in the top corner of our yard, hopefully Maggie will stay out of them.



Once he was done with that, he decided he was still in the mood to work more, so he went and picked out a swing set for me to complete my Mother's Day and yes we are aware that this isn't until next week, but when Brian wants to work, far be it from me to stop him. I LOVE the new swing set and he knows how badly I have wanted one for years so I am extremely exicted. I don't have a picture on my camera, but no worries it will be coming soon. We love it!

And of course I wanted to add in a picture of Hayden enjoying the outdoors as well, she had a blast while Brian was working. She played in the water for no telling how long. She ended up soaking wet and stripping down. I will spare you the photos of her with no clothes on, mainly for her sake because I know years from now she would kill me for this. But here she is playing in the water:

27 Days until Hayden turns 2

No comments:

Post a Comment