Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Final 30 Days

Hayden is 23 months old today. It is hard for me to believe that she will be 2 in 30 days. I have decided to document her final 30 days of her first year with a photo each day. I hope I can remember to take one each day. I want to remember these days and be able to look back years from now!

I began this morning while she was eating her breakfast, a bowl of cereal. While eating cereal, she goes back and forth between using her hands and using her spoon. This is the one I caught with my camera this morning.

30 Days Until I turn 2



I hope you enjoy the photos from each day of the Final 30 Days of Hayden's 1st year. I will try to put a photo up each day of something different! We are looking forward to the next few days and Hayden's 2nd Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment