Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Day was wonderful. We all woke up at a good time, not too early, not too late. Hayden got up and had her normal breakfast and then got to play a few mintues with both of us as we got ready for church. She looked adorable and on top of everything she stayed in nursery the entire time and they even said she did really good, not a beep. I prayed for her and the nursery workers all during church. I figured we would walk in and she would be screaming her head off, but that was not the case. All the other babies were however doing this and this made me feel good.

Ok the first picture is of one of my Valentine surprises - both were delivered to my door. Brian is so wonderful, even if this one was definately partly for him. As you can see it is a dozen chocolate covered strawberries and before I could get a picture taken of how beautiful they were, three were already mysteriously gone.


This picture is Hayden's presents - what fun! The big pink bag is her new carry bag that matches her luggage. The big piece of luggage with her name on it was a gift from my Mom and Dad to her for Christmas, they are so pretty and she will of course be super stylish. The other little ones are a card from Brian and I, some pretty socks, toothpaste to go with a tooth/gum brush I had already gotten her and three little rubber duckies. She has an obsession with all rubbery duckies - she loves them all. And the last item is a cute little valentine puppy dog that says "Kiss" on it.


P.S. - the dozen red roses were the second gift from Brian - these were also delivered. I love, love, love flowers of any kind. He is amazing!!!


And this last picture is what she wore to church, too cute. However this outfit isn't complete, because we were already home and getting undressed. She had little white tights on and a white sweather with pink trim around the collar and sleeves - adorable. The lady at nursery said she is a doll and well I would have to agree. Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day too. I love you very much Brian, you mean the world to me and to Hayden. We don't know what we would do without you. Thanks for all you do for us!

1 comment: