Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Crib Tastes So Good!

Hayden is a sneaky little girl! The first few moments she wakes up she doesn't make a sound. I know she doesn't want anyone to know she is awake because she is a busy bee back there. At first I thought she was playing in her crib, but apparently not so. She is teething - she has four teeth now and the fifth one has already broken through and you can see it. Before long she is going to have a mouth full of teeth, what a big girl she is!

She loves to put anything and everything in her mouth and lately she has decided her crib is fun to chew on, so late yesterday afternoon when she woke up from her nap, I decided when I walked into her room I would have my camera in hand so you could see that sweet little face. She was all smiles of course! Take a look, she looks like she has eaten a package of oreos!
As I was taking her picture she decided that is was a great opportunity to chow down again - I had to pick her up to get a shot of the crib itself, just so you could see what she has done.

So much for the beautiful crib. So today at lunch I decided to make a run to Storkland. I was actually going there to try and find an Easter dress for her, but my eye caught some pretty crib rail guards instead. They actually aren't that pretty and they aren't really going to match her bedding or her room, but my thoughts are that they are only temporary and I am hoping they will stop her from gnawing down on the wood - I mean that can't taste that good or be very nutrious right? I hope this works. I think Brian and I will put them up tonight and hope for the best. Just wanted you to be able to enjoy these photos and maybe even laugh at them.


3 comments:

  1. Laughing hard at this! My walmart crib came with a plastic guard on it - I guess that is what it was for. I just assumed it was to protect their head! Of course, my nursery wasn't anywhere near as cute as yours! Definitely going to need to baby protect that house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay! I am so glad you found my blog and I yours!! Hayden is just precious and I love being able to keep up with you guys....Now, if you can keep baby girl from eating up all the furniture you'll be good :)

    ReplyDelete