Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bags Are Packed!

We are so ready to go the beach! Brian and I refer to the beach at least once to each other every single day. We usually go to the beach a lot, but we haven't been yet this year and we are itching to go. So for weeks now I have been buying things for our family beach vacation and needless to say, if we got a call right now, we could leave at a moment's notice and have everything we need.

We have all our beach clothes, bathing suits, sun block, flotation devices for Hayden, swim diapers, swim suit cover-ups, sunglasses, beach/pool shoes, little and big chairs, sun visors, cute, adorable little beach outfits for Hayden, our camera, video camera, and beach toys! We are so ready to go!!

My parents have been doing this family vacation for years, almost as long as I can remember and we cherish this time together. I can't think of any other way I would want to spend a week than at the beach with my family. I can't wait for Hayden to have these memories with her grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles and Brian and I at the beach every summer!

We usually go once or twice more during the summer, so this won't be Hayden's only trip - I hope she learns to love the beach just as much as we do, think of the fun we will have. Now if we could just figure out a trip to the mountains every fall or winter, then we would be set :)

Thought I would leave you with this - see I told you our bags are packed, isn't this all we need???

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture!! I hope the babies sleep this year...since they are a little older.

    ReplyDelete