Friday, May 14, 2010

Busy Weekend

I will try and post a few pictures either this weekend or next week, but our weekend is filling up! Actually we don't have anything that we have to do, but I like to plan some events to fill the days and expose Hayden to different activities, what can I say I am an event planner?

First today - I will be leaving work a little early this afternoon because I have to meet a lady from Perdido Beach Resort here in Montgomery, she is bringing me my signs that I left at her hotel in January, so after meeting her I will head home. I am hoping tonight we will either grill out and play outside and eat or we will go somewhere and grab a bite. I am leaning more to the side of grilling some shrimp out on the grill and eating together on our back patio. If we eat outside that means cleaning up the patio some, which I would like to do!

Saturday should be a good day and a hot one, so we are going to set up our new pool in the back yard and see what little Miss Priss thinks about this. There is also an event going on in Elmore that I have heard about for years, but never actually gone. I have always laughed at it, but it seems it might be some good, clean, family fun for us, if I can talk Brian into going - it is the Annual Antique Tractor Pull and Show. They have lots of kids activities, family fun, a bbq cook-out, etc. I thought it might be a good picture opportunity, but Brian doesn't seem up for it. So if we don't go, we will find something else to get into.

Sunday, I have to keep nursery at church that morning and I have to leave shortly after to head down to Mobile for a trade show that I am involved in. I don't like having to go out of town on weekends, but this will be a short trip, as I am coming back home late Monday! Next week doesn't seem to be any slower, quick line-up for my week:

Monday - Mobile
Tuesday - Golf Tournament at Lagoon
Wednesday - CDS Meeting in Birmingham
Thursday - finally back in the office for a day, should be pretty busy
Friday - Proclamation Signing Ceremony with the Governor
Saturday - Pre-wedding shower/party for a sweet couple that Brian went to school with
Sunday - Church (maybe we will be back on schedule, I have kept Hayden out of church since Easter Sunday, since she has been sick since then and it seems to be from church that she picks up everything)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! John has been a bbq judge before at the Tractor Pull! Lori Mercer's husband Bart is one of the organizers! HA! Yall should go!!

    ReplyDelete