Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Blog

Seems like everyone has a blog now and I am usually up-to-date on technology, but even my two "older" sisters beat me to this. I really enjoy reading other people's life stories and seeing pictures so I guess today I am starting my own. As my life has become more stressful and busy for some reason over the last four and half months (seems to be exactly how old Hayden is) I haven't been able to find the time to chat on the phone with everyone the way I used too or hang out with friends or send out various pictures on snapfish, so I only hope I find the time for the blog. Here's to hoping!

Speaking of Hayden, she has added some much love to our family, she is truly a blessing and my love for her grows each and every day. Some might say she is a handful, but I think she is a heartful! She has the most beautiful smile that has a way of making me and Brian melt over and over again. With that said, nothing is ever easy and I always find myself "waiting on the next stage". Mom told me that I will spend all the days of my life from here on out "waiting on the next stage", waiting on her to sit on her own, waiting on her to walk, waiting on her to start school, waiting on her to graduate and start college, waiting on her to meet the love of her life and start her own little family. And I am sure she is right, but I think right now I will just try and savor every moment, because if the last four months have been any indication time will pass by too quickly.

So, my hopes for this blog are to be able to add pictures, recipes, and funny stories from our boring, everyday life! I can't promise that I will post something everyday and you can be sure that my posts on the weekends will be almost non-exsistent, but I will try my very best.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures and great first post. I have found a few really cute websites where you can get free backgrounds for your blog if you ever want to change it. So true about the stages of life and it does go so quickly.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete