Monday, October 26, 2009

Outdoor Candle Holders




Brian has started making some very beautiful outdoor candle holders - what a perfect time of year for these too. These are really perfect for anytime of year, but with all the holidays coming up I can't think of a better way to make your home glow from the outside! I have added a couple photos of these from outside our house just to show them off. I have not had a chance to really decorate them yet, but once I do I will post more pictures for sure. You can use your imagination when displaying these, but line your driveway, frame your front door, your back patio (maybe even figure a way to put citronella candles in them for the summer time), place them around the pool, the uses for these are endless. People have told us they are using them at weddings to run through when leaving their reception or for game day events, or even birthday parties, like I said for anything at all. I am going to buy some big bows and place them on their for all the seasons and we are going to line our driveway - they must be something, because our neighbors have already asked about them and ordered 6!! I'm so proud of Brian for doing this - he really enjoys being creative and getting things accomplished.

P.S. - A few stores in the area have ordered some and are selling them too. But if any of you might be interested in getting these, just let me know and me or Brian can get these directly to you. They come with the glass globe, but not the candle. I told Brian us women like to pick out our own candle colors and anything else we might want to add. (if you want to see these better, just click on the pictures) - Oh and what fun and unique Christmas gifts these will make for friends and family this year!!


2 comments:

  1. Love them, and might have to buy some! Who knew he was so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too! Brian seriously came up with this idea? That's awesome! What a great 'lil side job!

    ReplyDelete