Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Atlanta Market

On Saturday, I had the wonderful privledge of heading over to Atlanta to market. I haven't been in a few years, and I didn't want to let this year pass me by. I almost didn't make it for various reasons, but so glad I got to go again this year. I hope to make it back soon. I wanted to take a couple of pictures to show you how amazing this place is. If you ever get the chance to go, you definately should. My Dad shows at the furniture show there twice a year and it is so much fun to get passes and shop all day! Thank you Brian for watching Hayden all day long on Saturday so I could enjoy the day with my sweet niece, Ariel and my Mom!

Signs lining the streets welcoming everyone to Market



These next two pictures don't really do market justice, but it is 13 floors of shopping galore, all at wholesale prices - pure heaven if I must say so myself.





Mom and I right before we hit the shoppes



Maybe I will be back soon - so hard to buy anything at regular price when you know how much it really costs the retailers to buy the items. I got Hayden a few dresses for this Spring and Summer and I am sure I will be seeing them in Storkland in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment