Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Afternoon

It was the final Christmas gathering for 2010. Each Christmas late afternoon we get together at my parent's house (aka - Gram and Pap) and we have our traditional steaks, baked potato, salad, and lots of desserts. The food was great, of course, and it was the first time in several days that I had eaten, so it was especially yummy for me.

My Mom loves Christmas and loves to make sure that the kids and grandkids love coming over. I think she has succeeded. I took a few pictures to show how wonderfully decorated everything is, so much fun! Gram goes all out for the stockings each year too and from my own personal experience, these are the best!

The Grandkids' stockings hanging just out of reach!



Our Christmas Dinner Table



Foyer table



The Christmas Tree



Now the fun begins, here are some pictures from the eventful night, I saw eventful because Hayden was non-stop and she basically drove me nuts. She was into everything, the Christmas ornaments (she pretty much un-decorated the tree), she didn't want to eat, so she was throwing food on the floor, at least it wasn't across the table as she does at home sometimes, she knocked over and tried to eat some plants, and she wanted to play with everyone else toys and stocking stuffers. Sweet Reagan even came over to me and asked me if Hayden could open her own stocking :)

Here is Hayden - I think she was just checking out everyone's gifts to make sure no one got more than her :)



Opening up her very own Giraffe bike



This has to be one of my favorite pictures. The two girls (my sister's little girl is three weeks older than Hayden) were really getting into playing with each other this time. They loved each other's company and it was so fun to watch. I walked into my Dad's office and Brian was watching this unfold, it was too precious. They were just talking to each other. Brian and I were trying to figure out if they could understand each other or not, surely!



Hayden's new favorite location...



And finally this is always Hayden's very first stop when she gets to Gram and Pap's - she heads straight for the toy box!



Our family Christmas picture right before we were headed out the door. I thought it turned out well!




This wraps up my Christmas pictures from 2010! I hope each of you had a wonderful Christmas and your New Year is AUsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment